Friday, March 4, 2011
NEW KITCHEN!!
January has brought changes to the Tinker house. We decided that we need to update our house, and bring it out of the 90's and into 2011! So our first project was the kitchen. Micheal, Brody and I started the demolition and grout removal on the 15th, and with the help of a pro, finished the project on 24th! Granite tile counter tops, new back splash, bead board, fresh paint, upgraded the cabinets,and new grout in the tile floor! It looks like a completely different kitchen. WE LOVE IT!! More updates to be done, but I think I will wait a couple weeks....or months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Us
The Tinker's
Happy 4th - Hawks Stadium fireworks with the family
TAOS
And the Sparks fly
The Chaplin's
The Tinker's
July birthday kids!
I love you two!! - Mom
The Scooter Boys"
RIGHT ON!!
Our little fire cracker!
Jace and Nama
Our Little BSU Fans!
Oh love that baby...
Jace Michael Tinker
Our Little Monkey
you redid your kitchen again?
ReplyDelete